Saturday, December 27, 2008

Unbeliveable

It is the first time of me getting drunk. And that feeling..hell like gonna die already. Staying over David house this time was a nightmare. So that night at 1 o clock morning i drove to his house, and i brought my cards there. Didnt know that one my of fren brought 2 bottle of liquor---> Bacardi Apple and dunno what. So we start playing drinking game with the cards and i got no problem at all at the beginning. Oh well who knows, run out of coke and sprites so start drink pure liquor. I guess i am the first one starting to become abnormal. I used to act as a drunk man when i was small, and now i know whats the feeling of it. Cant control my leg to walk straight and it just go zig zag. Bout 6 in the morning,viola! i am completely down! I got no idea what had happen to me after that. Gave me a great lesson, know your limit never go beyond it. Else wahahaha.

3 comments:

ling ling said...

yer.....gt sumbody drunk oo!!!hng...

Derek said...

who drunk ah?? i duno who is he

yeob said...

Dai sei!