Thursday, July 8, 2010

For the past few months~~

Right now, i just back from watching world cup which is SPAIN vs GERMANY, i not a crazy football fans so i just picked GERMANY, who knows kena tabao hahaha....

So,quite a number of things happened since the last time i blogged...i've been in Taekwondo Club for quite sometime, a year mayb i guess...been to demostration, helping out the club in championship....and also organized a camp to dusun eco, and right now i've been chosen to be the Vice President of TKD club. Kinda surprise as i know myself is kinda passive person,i am good at assisting person but totally gone case if u ask me to initiate something.

Since June, i moved in to a new place in cyberjaya, its much cooler condition and i am staying here with my gf and my ex-classmates. Talking bout my love life, i found myself that i am not good in consoling ppl, i hardly give in to others...why??!? I always didnt realised that i hurt a girls feeling,I shall try my very best to improved myself...

No comments: