Sunday, November 23, 2008

rEcenTly~

Aiyo~~~Life in mmu ah? sometimes it just go crazy beyond limit of the sky, wheareas feel frustrated and lonely when the night is fall deep in silence. Afterall, as time goes by i think that going back home every week is not a good option for me. Going back means i not gonna touch anything but my SLK-->Small Little Kancil, flying around with my old pals. Rather stay in hostel, can concentrate more to do my own stuff perhaps.

In MMU-->
Daily chores = Assignments, Tut Tut (tutorial) and MSN. Wanna work out but....lazy..0.O
Things i Hate = Calculus chapter 1, Dirty shirt, Wake up early in the morning,
Things i Like = Go sri kembangan eat, Jusco, Eat eat and eat , Stay in putrajaya bridge midnight

My food paradise in SK



~PutraJaya Midnight View~

No comments: