Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Woohoo 2nd sem!

At last results came out yesterday, i was terribly sick that time and looks exactly like a zombie. My friend message said "RESULTS IS OUT!!" about 5 something evening. I am lying on the bed like a dead fish that time. U know, its dead fish not moving at all, something like this.

"i am dead"

Immediately jump off the bed, go the onlinecyber.mmu.edu.my , check for the bugger results that made me worried for 2 weeks, and what i saw in the screen is this:


WEeeeeeeeee~pass all the subject!! I thought most likely i gonna retake the physics paper cuz i can barely answer all the questions. Now forget bout 1st sem, and welcome the short 2nd sem!! 8 weeks only. But then stupid la my university, when everyone else i holiday-ing and enjoying the december holiday that got christmas and new year eve while we having class..*&^%$#@! Know when is my holiday?? January 1st week,wth wei, all of my frens started class d lar!! Wanted to go outing but neva got a chance to do so. Bla~ Anyway still sicking currently, hope to get well soon, enjoy my remaining holiday.


~CheeWah of the day~

No comments: