Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Its over

The day where everyone waiting had came, SPM RESULTS!!!!!! Well i planned to sleep until 10 o clock this morning but i think my parents is more nervous than me, they woke me up at 9 o clock. And by 10 o clock there is like everyone start calling my phone and ask for my results! Well well, then when i call Eng quan, he told me that results gonna come out at 11 sharply.

So at 11 sharp, i reached the school and it is like...wow, crowded with anak anak Subang Utama yang besar. Its quite funny i saw the attire that everyone wore, David Soon just like normal,wearing a superb casual wear to school, some wear like as if they are going to attend some grand dinner.

Alot of my friends just came back from NS, all came back with a bald hair =D,so most of them wearing a cap. So then,we need to line up to get our results,*yawn* and my class teacher SMP was late!! We queue up for more than 10 minutes yet no one get the results paper. At last,he announce our name 1 by 1, the genius of my class Abrar got 10 A's (if i am not mistaken), we are like omgbbq?!? While another stupid action done by SMP was my classmate Chee Hung so nervous until he was shivering, then he told him " BOY u sedang mengigil,saya tak boleh bagi awak sijil" =.=''

While for me,the results i got was satisfactory for me as it is enough for me to apply college that i want! I wouldnt compare my results with any people,what i think is why should u compare ur score with other people?? If they got better result than u or vice versa, whats the big deal!?? Just mind ur own business. =/

2 comments:

Alvin W. said...

Oi apa ini ....you din tell your results....

Derek said...

lol..secret!! shhhhhhhhh