Monday, March 10, 2008

SPM results??? =/

That is juz 2 more days away from this result that all of us waiting for, if u ask me " Are you nervous??" , i juz don think i am as u should already know ur own result from the beginning when u r sitting for the exam, how much effort u put in and how seriously u take this exam.

Working life in shopping complex is not as good as u think. I had changed 2 job in juz 1 ½ month time. For me, there is juz 2 type of work in shopping complex, a busy tiring and stressful job ; a stress-free, boring and wasting time job. Which type of job will u choose??? I experienced both type of job and it is lol stupid. Again for half a month i am jobless, sleep basketball computer eat sleep. Thats the chore for me everyday.

Lets see, what is my wish after SPM results :
1) Successfully apply MMU college
2)Get my driving license
3)Hair Grow longer
4)Less pimple in the face
5)Play guitar like a pro
6)Get super hi-tech phone
7)Finish 10 Carls Junior Burger in a day



Bunch of wish i gonna write...to be continue..

No comments: