Friday, March 14, 2008

Just Another day~~!

Hmmmmmm, Strawberry Field in Taipan is one of my favourite restaurant. I had my dinner there after spm results =D reward myself for getting such *good* result. Well the food i order made me sweat as much as i just finish playing a basketball match under a hot sun. It was Thai Fried Rice, Kerabu Sotong and some chilli stuff. Everything i ate was full with red HOT chilli. At that moment i can feel that my lips is as thick as a jumbo sausage (omgbbq), without hesitate i drank 3 cup of chinese tea ice, and cup of lychee to extinguish the *fire*. Eating here is so damn cheap and compare to that day i went dinner with han and david in STATION 1 cafe,it is totally burn a hole in my pocket.

Then i went to Han's house stay overnight together with David. The night is still young that time, so we went out to CLub 7 to have a few rounds pool. Unexpectedly wen han bro also tag along and challenge us. We made a small bet,those who lose a round gotta pay 1$ to the winner.Lame,haha! I also found a game machine there called " King of Hammer", i like that game very much, XD. The aim of this game is just HIT the target as hard as u can to score or on the other hand, just use pure strength. HAha, there is a notice there written " Score 940 above will win a jug of beer", then we went yamcha at SILva with Ah Chyi kopek car.Cheese naan with 4 piece of cheese that david ordered is almost no diffrent with a cheese pizza. Damn make me feel hungry now @@. That night, David cannot tahan and he went to his dreamland quite early. While me and Han, both of us still have plenty of energy. So~~~,he showed me his pro moved which is handstand. .This make me wanted to work out and get some packs.

No comments: